Today I am delighted to feature a sweet marriage proposal that involved the guy remembering dates such as their first kiss and saying “I Love You.” Yes, that’s right the guy remembered those dates! I jotted down some thoughts below for any guys who want to take notes on how this proposer (yeah just made up a word) did it right!
1. He remembered ALL those dates! If you don’t remember specifics bring up memories your girlfriend would enjoy reminiscing. Ask her BFF to bring it up in conversation it will be too obvious you’re digging for information for your proposal.
2. He had a plan! The entire proposal choreographed down to the very last step.
3. He broke out in dance when she said “yes!” I’m not saying every guy to get up and dance for his proposal but you have to give this guy credit for stepping out of his comfort zone. I would bet he didn’t dance for the glory but rather for her. Try throwing in a fun-loving finale like this one.
4. He involved her family and friends in a thoughtful way. Not all guys feel comfortable proposing in front of her family and friends, which is totally understandable, but finding a way to incorporate the ones she loves most is always a go. If it’s important for certain people to be involved really adhere to it.
5. This is a biggie! He had someone capture the proposal on film!!