No event, whether it’s a wedding or a Monday night Bachelor viewing with the girls, is complete without something to sip on. While you could just run out and pick up a cheap bottle of wine, a hand-crafted cocktail can actually set the mood for an event, and also shows that you’re willing to go the extra mile for your guests. Talk about being a gracious host! You might even surprise yourself with what a professional mixologist you’ve become by the end of the night! So as we enter into winter, here are seven cold weather inspired cocktail ideas to shake up your night (or stirred if that’s what you prefer).
- Fig and Rosemary Tini (from A House in the Hills)
- Winter Sangria (from Dishing Up The Dirt)
- Cranberry Thyme Gin & Tonic (from A Cozy Kitchen)
- Apple Cider Moscow Mules (from Sugar and Charm)
- Pear & Ginger-Sage Champagne Cocktails (from Dishing Up The Dirt)
- Cranberry Orange Bourbon Cocktail (from The Little Epicurean)
- Pumpkin Pie Shooters (from A Night Owl Bowl)