Today we have a special guest post from the friendly bloggers at The Man Registry. For all you brides-to-be, these are some popular groom’s gifts they recommend. What is the best groom’s gift you’ve seen?
By this point in your frenzied wedding planning process, your wedding gift for your fiance may have (understandably) slipped to the bottom of your never-ending to do list. Don’t stress! If you’re looking for some great gifts ideas for your groom, we’ve got you covered.
Consider one of these unique options to fit your fiance’s personality:
- Personalized Secret Agent Cuff Links – These handsome silver-toned cuff links, which he can wear on the wedding day and beyond, not only look sharp, but feature a secret compartment that’s perfect for housing a personal note or other small memento.
- Mr. Beer Kit with Personalized Pub Glass Set – If your guy’s favorite drink is a nice, cold brewski, really wow him with this guy-friendly gift set, which includes a home brewing kit and four 16-oz. personalized pub glasses.
- Engraved Pilot Quartz Watch – A gift he’ll wear for years to come, this stylishly rugged watch, which is available in a black band with a black dial or a brown band with yellow dial, can be engraved with one, two or three initials.
- Golf Club Drink Dispenser – Does he love playing golf with the guys in his free time? Knock his socks off with this automatic golf club drink dispenser, which holds 54 fluid ounces (1.6L) of his favorite hot or cold beverage. The club features a real head and shaft, so it can be concealed in his golf bag until it’s time to quench his thirst.
- Personalized Poker Set – If he’s a card shark or loves hosting poker night with the boys, really impress him with this personalized poker set, which includes 300 and professional-grade playing cards. Available in 28 unique designs, the set can be customized with his first name, last name and year.
- Samsung 3D Wi-Fi Ready Blu-ray Player – If your guy’s a movie buff or tech fan, you can’t go wrong with this 3D Wi-Fi-ready Blu-ray player. This cutting-edge gift will let him connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music and access a wide range of content on his HDTV.
So when should you present him with this important gift? If you can’t wait to give him your gift on the big day, consider presenting it to him the night before the wedding, perhaps after the rehearsal dinner to help jump-start the next-day’s celebration and show him how much you appreciate him and can’t wait to start your new life together.
If you won’t see your groom until the afternoon or evening on the big day, consider enlisting a bridesmaid or family member to deliver the gift to him, so he can open it during the morning beforehand. If he’s dealing with any last-minute stress or nerves, this can be a great way to let him know how much you love him and how excited you are to be officially married in a few short hours.
Prefer to wait until after the wedding? Consider presenting your gift while you’re both relaxing on your honeymoon to make the day extra memorable.
Can’t afford the gift you really want with all of the other wedding expenses? Save up and give him your dream gift on your first anniversary. Just because the wedding’s over doesn’t mean it won’t be any less meaningful. Your thoughtful gift will help him relive the celebration all over again.
– By Kara Horner of TheManRegistry.com