We are currently looking for a Sales and Romantic Event Coordinator in Orange County, CA to join our incredible team of event planners who specialize in creating custom marriage proposals, anniversaries, and romantic events. Would you or someone you know be interested in joining our team? Read on below for the details!
Would your best friend describe you as an outgoing, optimistic, and a self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills? Does the idea of creating a thoughtful event while maintaining high levels of confidentiality, professionalism, and customer service excite you? The Yes Girls is seeking someone with a passion for romance, a knack for details, counsels clients through life-changing events, driven by deadlines, is intentional and proactive leaving no stone unturned, and has quick problem-solving skills.
About the Positon:
This position will start as a part-time position with potential for full-time. While there will be weekly in-office meetings required this position, and adequate training will be provided, the position will be remote. The position will be Monday- Friday during business hours; however on event days, the planner will be on-call and proactively working with the on-site vendors to ensure smooth event execution which can be outside of standard business hours. The right applicant is friendly, reliable, confident, remains calm in stressful situations, feels comfortable addressing questions in a thoughtful manner, and can check off a to-do list like no one else.
Our ideal candidate has/ the ability to:
- At least 1 year of event planning experience with professional event venue or company
- Create and work within client budgets
- Upgrade clients to appropriate event packages provided by The Yes Girls
- Negotiate and book all necessary vendors, then ensure each vendor performs their jobs adequately
- Design floor plans for events in Photoshop or similar program
- Sources details and décor items and ensures set up is done precisely as laid out in design
- Create detailed spreadsheets and organizes timeline with vendors
- Balance and run multiple events at a time
- Problem solves while maintaining excellent customer service and professionalism
- Maintains confidence in clients and can adequately assure confidentiality
- Keeps up with wedding/event trends
- Responds quickly and appropriately to changing priorities in a professional manner
- Can operate Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Dropbox, and Photoshop
If this sounds like you, please email [email protected] with “Sales and Event Coordinator Position” in the subject line and please include your resume, references, and blog/events portfolio (if you have one). We will be looking for examples of creativity and personalized touches. Looking forward to hearing from you!
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!