Sacramento and Napa Date Night Packages
“Practical for you. Memorable for your sweetheart.”
For the ultimate experience for every date night, an expert Yes Girls Date Night Planner will plan details so it’s memorable and stress-free maximizing your quality time together. Select your all-inclusive date package below and enjoy making new memories together!
Private Dance Class Date Night
Put on your dancing shoes and get ready for a night of dinner and dancing for an active and romantic evening together. Enjoy some pre-date pampering while you’re at it too!
- Scheduled nail appointment for her to relax and get a manicure/pedicure before the evening or for him a barber shop shave ($50 credit)
- One hour private dance class in Foxtrot, Waltz, Rumba, Cha Cha, Tango, Salsa, or West Coast & East Coast Swing at dance studio in downtown Sacramento
- Dinner reservations for two at restaurant (cost of dinner not included)
- Up to (2.5) hours of The Yes Girls date night planning (as stated below)
First Date Inspired Date Night
For couples that want to have a fun and flirty evening rekindling the flame that sparked on their first date. The perfect way to reminisce what has changed and record it over time (this date can be repeated every year).
- Bouquet of her favorite flowers delivered to your work (to bring home). Ring the doorbell like you would on a first date and ask her out for the evening!
- Dinner reservations for two at the place of your first date or The Yes Girls can choose romantic location (cost of dinner not included)
- Your favorite drinks waiting/delivered upon arrival such as wine, champagne, tea, etc. (cost of drinks not included)
- (2) “Let’s Date” journal keepsakes with questions you’d ask on a first date (favorite color, movie, hobbies, etc.). As a couple you fill out your answers separately and then guess each other’s answers (delivered to client prior to date). Will also include a section in the beginning of the journal for each of you to write about why/how you fell in love that can be read to each other each year along.
- (2) tickets to the movies following dinner
- Up to (5) hours of The Yes Girls date night planning (as state below)
Cooking Class: Roll Your Own Sushi
- Two spots reserved for Roll Your Own Sushi cooking class with quality, professional chef in Elk Grove or Roseville location
- Learn fundamental skills, enjoy a hands on experience, and the company of others during a (2) hour cooking class (number of “students” vary per class)
- Sushi rolling kit/tools to take home with you and put your skills to the test
- Required: Bring your own cutting board from home
- The Yes Girls Planning Fee for 1.5 hours of date night planning (as stated below)
Private Horseback Ride and Lunch
- Private (1) hour horseback ride for two
- Lunch reservations at local, raved about restaurant (cost of lunch not included)
- Wine tasting and reservations for two following ride at Benziger winery
- (2) Passes to Jack London Cottage in the State Historic Park
- Up to (2) hours of The Yes Girls date night planning
All packages include:
- Book all vendors & services list in package
- Choose the highest quality vendors we have worked with
- Ensure all vendor and TYG deliverables are on time
- Verify all final arrangements and costs are covered
- Available to discuss or answer any questions about your special date
- Provide client with organized date night planning and timeline excel template so client is fully in the know of the agenda without all the hassle.
Looking for something more personalized or interested in adding additional vendors (such as musicians, gifts, photographers, etc.) please visit our Date Night Services and fill out a personal date night profile to begin.