Happy first week of 2019! After team meetings and goal planning, our team is starting the year off with a bang! We are so excited to see what 2019 brings, and we actually wanted to do a bit of forecasting for what proposals will look like in 2019. Marriage proposals have come a long way since 2008 when The Yes Girls planned their first event, and each year, they only get bigger and better! Here are some trends we’re expecting to see this year:
- Proposing with more than one ring. Questioning which ring she’d love BEST? Why not let her decide? By giving her several rings to choose from, she can try on each one and pick her absolute favorite!
- High budget proposals. As the years go on, we are seeing more and more clients with wedding-sized budgets for their proposals. We’re expecting 2019 to be the biggest year yet, with firework displays, flower walls (see number 3) and huge installations. BRING. THEM. ON!
- Statement backdrops. If you’re looking for that “WOW!” factor, flower walls and lighting installations will do just that! There’s a reason they are so often requested by our clients… because they are THAT stunning!
- Outdoor venues with a view. Wanting to go the opposite direction of statement decor? The answer? Utilizing the natural views to become part of the decor. It’s the easiest trick in the book to make the scene out-of-this-world gorgeous!
- Unique / secretive places to hide the ring. So long, bulky square boxes poking through your pocket. No one has time to try and conceal a large ring box (and no one wants to chance ruining the surprise!) The Yes Girls have come up with the perfect solution- The Box Sock. Designed to conceal your ring box underneath your pants leg (where of course, she would never think to look!) The Box Sock looks like any other pair of trendy dress socks. Find your perfect pair here!