If you’re looking to shed those last few pounds before your special day, this is the place! I’m not going to share some super unhealthy diet plan that involves juicing or some crazy vegetable diet for a week. Losing those last few pounds should shed in a healthy way! These are a few tips that will help you feel even more beautiful for your special day. Like I said, there’s not “quick-fix” that will get you to lose 10 pounds in one week, so it’s important to start early.
- Eat your carbs early in the day. Carbs are my favorite type of food, but indulging too many can cause weight gain, especially if they are being consumed late at night.
- Switch your milk. Milk can be fattening, so make the switch from 2% to almond milk, and it will prove to be more beneficial.
- Get Active! This one’s pretty obvious, but even if it’s walking, getting your body moving will help you shed those last few pounds. I used to be a night-owl and workout around 10 pm after work, but lately, I just haven’t found the energy to workout after a long day. Getting up early has proved to put me in a better mood for the entire day, as well as getting my workout completed so I can enjoy the rest of my day!
- Incorporate Exercise in the Little Things. These include things like parking your car far from the mall so you have to walk a little further, hand-washing your car, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, etc…
- Limit Alcohol/sugar intake. Cutting these things aren’t the easiest, but have proved to be more beneficial not only in cost, but for your health as well.
By incorporating little changes in making a healthier lifestyle, they can help anyone feel that much better by their wedding day!
Image Credit: FitGirlsDiary