Are you looking to gain experience in event marketing and planning? Are you a college student looking for an internship that specializes in events, design, and marketing? We are looking for enthusiastic and eager to learn interns. Interns must be responsible, passionate, and have a love for creativity. Is that you?
Internship requirements can include:
- Assisting with content, design, and/or graphics for email marketing (Mail Chimp) and social media calendar (Instagram, Pinterest, FB, Youtube).
- Writing monthly blog posts for The Yes Girls and Box Sock blogs related to our proposals/events, products, romance, trends, date nights, healthy relationship tips, etc.
- Outreach for The Yes Girls – including but not limited to podcasts, interviews, Instagram Lives, potential brand partnerships, etc.
- Assisting proposal planners items/vendors for upcoming events.
- Knowledge of affiliate and design programs is a bonus (Such as Amazon, Shareasale, Canva, etc).
- Collaborating on new projects – marketing, promotion, content, design, etc.
Qualifications: Interns will work remotely and the schedule is flexible. Must live within the U.S. Unpaid Internship can be available for school credit.
If you’re interested in more information or applying for the position, please email [email protected] with your resume, preferred social media account, and any design, writing or event samples you’d like to share. Please be prepared to commit a full 4 months to this position when applying.