It’s no secret that we absolutely ADORE when pets are included in proposals. If your fur baby is a big part of your relationship, why not have them involved in such an amazing memory? Here are a few unique ways to honor your four-legged friend in your proposal.
1. Tie a note around their collar.
2. Include a watercolor pet portrait into a monogrammed crest
3. Frame a family portrait of the three of you.
4. Make a “congratulations” video from your friends and family (and pets) to watch after the proposal.
5. Have friends and family hide at the venue to surprise her afterwards (and of course, have them bring along your fur baby!)