“Stay at home” doesn’t have to equal “boring date nights!” Here are some stay at home quarantine date night ideas to do at home while you’re social-distancing! Most of these date night ideas will let you get out of the house- without even leaving your couch!
- Virtually visit cultural landmarks and museums around the world with Google Arts & Culture! (Here’s a list of a few more museums offering free virtual tours as well)
- Take a home safari any day at 3pm EST at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- Josh Gad (voice of Olaf in Disney’s Frozen) is doing story time every evening with a different children’s book on his Twitter. This would be an amazing date to involve the kids, or you can pretend your kids again and enjoy the stories just the two of you!
- Take a live character drawing course with Disney Animator, Michael Woodside via Instagram. Have a competition to see who can draw the best character!
- Take advantage of this time to learn a new hobby… say, Swing Dancing? Time2Swing is offering virtual lessons on their Instagram.
Need a quick date night idea?
We have 5 amazing stay at home quarantine date night ideas you can do right from home for less than $5/idea. Each date comes with beautifully designed prints and digital downloads which will complete your ideas and effort (ie. wine tasting scorecard, a cute invitation to date night, personalize ticket premiere, etc). Whether you’re on a time crunch, travel inhibited, have kiddos at home, etc YOU CAN DO THESE IDEAS AND THEY WILL BE SO ROMANTIC!
Date Night Ideas Kit only $24.99
LOVE THESE IDEAS, BUT WANT SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL?
We know birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and milestones won’t stop, even when we’re stuck at home. Now until April 15th, our Date Night Package is on sale for ONLY $75! You’ll receive two completely custom date night ideas that are feasible within your budget, and obviously, the current situation. If you prefer, you can also book now and use later in the year for another special occasion.
SIGN UP BELOW FOR MORE FREE DATE NIGHT IDEAS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!